May 1, 2010

Homemade Car Monogram

I love the car monograms that I see all over town! They are so cute but they all look pretty much alike to me. I decided I wanted to make my own design that didn't look anything like everyone else.
I used my Cricut, white vinyl and a little creativity to come up with this design. I don't think I'll be seeing this design around town anytime soon.
Here it is just after I applied it to the rear window of my car. I like the way the white vinyl looks against the dark tinted glass. I've seen some car monograms that are in different colors. Although they are cute they don't show up all that well on the dark glass.
I love my monogram! Do you have one on your car? I'd love to see your creative monogram ideas.

7 comments:

  1. I would like to know what Cartridge you used on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your car monogram -- want to make one for your sister???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to make one for my sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie Whritenour10/13/11, 12:22 PM

    Will you sell me the svg file so I can have one too??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been looking everywhere for a monogram cricut cartridge. Where do you find that font?! If we are talking downloading, etc. I'm not sure how to do that ;(

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you create this monogram using your Cricut? I just received one for Christmas and can't find any cartridges with such a pretty font. Thanks! Kelli kelli.a.roberts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! What cartridge did you use for the font? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete