May 5, 2010

Hand Stamped Tags

I got a new set of tag stamps and punches. So... naturally I had to make some tags. :)

There was a consignment sale last weekend that consisted of only scrapbooking and stamping supplies. Of course I couldn't stay away. From the minute I walked in I heard angels singing. I was in heaven!

I got a lot of Stampin' Up ink, punches and stamps that I had been wanting, but couldn't afford, for a fraction of the cost. Most of what I bought had never even been used. I couldn't believe it!!!

Anyway, back to the tags I made. I layered the tags using contrasting papers and stackable tag punches. I stamped the images first and then punched them out with the smaller of the 2 tag punches. It is much easier to do it this way. Then I used my glue runner and glued them all together. Finally I punched a small circle and tied a cord through the top.

I made several so I should have plenty ready for last minute gift tag emergencies.

1 comment:

  1. Long time reader, first time poster ----- keep up these nice posts!

    ReplyDelete