April 2, 2010

Personalized Sippy Cups & Name Labels

I love to personalize things. Especially for children. I especially think that children would swap much fewer germs if there bottles and sippy cups had their names on them.

I put a princess crown on this sippy cup and the plan is to have the childs name overlap the top of it. I have used this design on other children's items and it is VERY cute! See the picture of the lap desk on the right. -->



Another new find that I LOVE is the Bumpy Name Orbit Label shown below. These rubbery bands fit snuggly on bottles, sippy cups, water bottles, snack containers, etc. They are not easily removed by little hands so their snacks will stay labeled. These labels can be personalized with a name, a cute little icon, a phone number, an allergy alert, or a cute pet name like "Lil Princess." They are also D/W safe, M/W safe, and can be boiled for sterilization. What more can you ask for??

No comments:

Post a Comment